'I am LIKE so mature because I READ COMICS so I can what the hell I want and I am so LIKE better than anyone else LOL'
you could be fifty, reading comics on world peace, soon to be the new Nelson Mandela, there’s ONE simple rule on tumblr (and in general in life):
WHEN YOU DON’T LIKE SOMETHING (ship, book, tv show, movie, people I dunno AIR) YOU DON’T TAG YOUR POST WITH WHAT YOU DON’T LIKE
because it means putting negativity on something others LOVE.
How would you react if I went in your home, crap on everything you loved and go ‘LOL I am SO better than you!’.
I hesitated tagging the person I read the post about the tasertricks hate, but I did it, hoping it could help her because I don’t do Anon (except for showing love) and a message in her ask box would not be read by enough people.
Your blog is personal, you don’t get to have THE ONLY VOICE OF YOUR GENERATION, tumblr is a social media guys, SOCIAL, it means what you write can hurt someone - thank god it’s just about a fandom not something more important than let’s say gender, sexual orientation or the color of your skin or where you live or even your education, religion… But negativity is a form a violence, the most basic one and the most hurtful- words can affect people, tagging your hate is not the way to go and I will continue writing posts about it.
Starts with something as little as a ship, let it pass and soon you’ll have bigger problems, so react to those things. When something shock you, MAKE A POST.
I repeat, tagging hate is not okay and it should be in the tumblr guidelines.
- typhoidmeri likes this
- wizardwaffles likes this
- brettlawriesbutt likes this
- psychollama said: Perhaps they’re just doing it for attention, or they want to ‘punish us’ for liking what they don’t by making us read their hate.
- psychollama likes this
- fromlatolondon likes this
- thegeekyblonde likes this
- amidtheflowers likes this
- watson-a-name likes this
- laylamillermadrox reblogged this from electricalice
- serenescreen likes this
- thisperspective likes this
- bookslifeandeverythingelse reblogged this from electricalice
- sylaha likes this
- silverrumrunner reblogged this from usedkarma
- silverrumrunner likes this
- usedkarma likes this
- electricalice likes this
- therisingharvestmoon likes this